Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A return to the dojo... and blogging.

So I realized while processing the last couple days at the dojo, that I have had a serious urge to write and share some of my recent reflections.

Looking back since I last had written anything about my training, I realize we have missed alot.  I will make some update on some specifics at a later time as I find it helps me to better process things when I write about them.  Some quick highlights that will turn into links sooner or later:

Training in the Mountains
Wilderness Survival and Martial Arts Retreat
An Older Ailment Gets Serious
Surgery: Its not just for everyone else anymore
Recovery Room Science (Anesthetic and Meditative breathing DO mix)
Hojo: Hotel chain it is not.
Summer Sitting
KOMPAI!!! Japan: an Irish Epic?
Return to the Mountains
Sweet Home Chicago
Re-entering Dojo Life
Dojo Hojo not Mojo Jo-Jo
Aikido: Redux
Iaido: Paying attention to  Sensei often gives unexpected hints
Obi Shopping
Iaido: Those Ronin Days
Aikido Frogger = FUN and FLYING Dustin's
Akidiaido - OUCH.... My brain hurts.
Shadow Fighting: Striking down one's former self or Self Help, with a sword.

I will touch back very soon with an actual musing.

No comments:

Post a Comment